As the System Administrator you will be responsible for the technical support and handling of escalation tickets from internal and external customers by resolving incidents through remote support tools and troubleshooting. Will be supporting Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office tools, Office 365, Active Directory, hardware/software, networking equipment, etc. Must be customer service oriented as you will be the primary contact for technical support tickets and service requests.
- Provide technical support and system administration
- Perform systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests
- Design and/or develop documentation and analysis related to testing/modifications of computer systems or programs as it relates to business requirements
- 4+ years of experience in technical support or system administration role, working with end-users
- Experience supporting Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, Office 365
- Network and server administration and support of Windows environments