The Senior Insider Risk Engineer will be responsible for building insider threat programs and leading projects related to cybersecurity, insider threat, and applied research.
- Will lead engineering efforts designed to advance the state of the art in insider risk management.
- Will assist with the development and delivery of training material for insider risk management program development, analysis, and measurement.
- Will lead customer engagements designed to assist organizations with measuring current defensive posture against insider threats and conducting gap analyses
- 8+ years of experience in security data collection & analysis, threat modeling, cyber threat intelligence, counterintelligence, risk management, information security, etc.
- Must have broad and deep experience and knowledge of insider threat and its related domains.
- Must have the ability to obtain & maintain a DoD security clearance.