The NOC Engineer will assist with configuration, maintenance, analysis and troubleshooting for internal and external customer environments; including Windows Server administration, virtualization, performance tuning, network connectivity, backups and restore. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Maintain documentation of client networks and systems.
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security; Microsoft Windows Server administration and migrations
- Administration and configuration of Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Work with network and server management support; up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades
- 3+ years of experience in technical support role supporting end-users
- Experience supporting & managing enterprise network & systems infrastructures
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, Office 365, Cisco, Palo Alto, etc.