The AI Autonomy Engineer will be responsible for extensive research & engineering in applied AI/ML and will lead prototyping with a focus on autonomy and uncrewed systems.
- Will work on and apply AI technologies on projects focusing on sensor fusion, navigation, collision avoidance, object search/tracking, multi-agent collaboration, and human-machine teaming.
- Will support multiple phases of the engineering lifecycle leading to successful deployments and operation of complex systems.
- Will design and implement software and systems resources for packaging and managing requirements for AI/ML prototypes.
- 8+ years of experience in performing extensive research in applied machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experienced in robotics principles and design techniques for air, sea, or land-based vehicles
- Must have the ability to obtain & maintain a DoD security clearance