The Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for performing extensive research in applied machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Will lead teams to turn research results into prototype operational capabilities for customers and stakeholders.
- Plan, develop, and carry out an overall research strategy to influence the research agenda regarding future technology.
- Will contribute to improving technical capabilities and design sessions.
- Formulate and deliver success research proposals.
- 8+ years of experience in performing extensive research in applied machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Experienced with tools, techniques, algorithms, software, and programming languages for deep learning, reinforcement learning, statistics, sensors and sensor fusion, planning, computer vision, or related areas.
- Must have the ability to obtain & maintain a security clearance