Seeking a Business Analyst experienced in managing companywide Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Qualified candidates will have experience working with cross functional teams to design, implement and support solutions.
- Vendor management of 3rd party support partners as required and coordination of delivery.
- Maps end user requirements and program strategy to align processes with company ECM solutions, information architecture, records compliance policies, and legal requirements.
- Develops and facilitates end-user training to support ECM and document management use throughout the organization.
- Leads process improvement projects in alignment with enterprise content management (ECM) system requirements, including documenting current business processes, designing enhancements, and developing updated process maps to deliver process improvements within the ECM system.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting and implementing ECM solutions
- Proven project management experience ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of new functionality and workflows