In this role, you’ll provide exceptional technical guidance on how to consume resources and how to architect deployments to leverage cloud-based infrastructure resources efficiently. This includes providing best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
- Assist customers in designing, implementing, and managing cloud infrastructure environments.
- Develop code and solutions to automate the deployment of applications and the underlying infrastructure to meet customer business and technical requirements.
- Serve as a technical advisor for the customer and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, training, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code.
- Act as a team lead for projects and work closely with customer engineers to complete projects in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Strong expertise with technologies HashiCorp Terraform, Vault, Consul, and/or Packer
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages (i.e., Python, PowerShell, Go, or similar).
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, experience with a DevOps culture, and strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working with partners and customer engineers to accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.